Eucalyptus Essential Oil 5mL 100% Pure
- Helps with concentration
- Most effective for respiratory diseases, it can relieve inflammation and heal nasal mucosa, such as colds, colds, coughs, sinusitis, etc.
- Helps reduce fever by lowering body temperature
- Eliminates body odour
- Improves migraine
- Decrease muscle soreness
Essential oil has long been used for aromatherapy. Other than the burning methods, the aroma of essential oils can be diffused in the place using a diffuser or a diffuser wood, which is a rather popular way to enjoy the therapeutic aromas nowadays. In modern times, people have gradually discovered the benefits of essential oils. In addition to their aroma, they can also be used for skincare, relaxation of the body and emotions, and the possibilities are truly endless. Treehouse Aromatherapy Collection 100% pure essential oils are sourced from 100% raw and pure ingredients. Extracted through a distillation process by vapor steam which means no chemicals are involved. Because of that, they guaranteed the maximum medicinal and therapeutical effects and the utmost olfactory pleasure.
Originally native to Australia, Eucalyptus trees are now grown all over the world and used for their medicinal properties. Their healing power comes from eucalyptus oil, which is made from the tree’s oval-shaped leaves. The leaves are dried, crushed, and distilled to release the essential oil. After the oil has been extracted, it must be diluted before it can be used as medicine. Cooling and Invigorating, Eucalyptus essential oil are often used as pain remedy and colds treatment.
- Meditation/Yoga and Relaxation: Dilute a few drops with water in a diffuser or oil burner and the vapours will create a calming aroma.
- Spray in the air: Dilute a few drops with water and spray in the air, this is an easy and quick way to transform a disclosed space into a personal sanctuary.
- Steam Inhalation: Put 2-3 drops of essential oil in a bowl of hot water, cover your head and the bowl with a towel and inhale the steam with the aroma of eucalyptus for 5-10 minutes to relief colds, nasal congestion, headaches
Safety and Precautions
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, avoid using Eucalyptus essential oil.
- Keep Eucalyptus essential oil out of reach of children.
- The essential oil of Eucalyptus has a shelf life of approximately three to four years.
- External use only, avoid contact with eyes and ears. Always wash your hands after using essential oils.
- We suggest patch testing before applying directly onto the skin as pure essential oil might cause irritations.
- Essential oils are highly flammable. Do not use or store near lit candles, gas stoves, lit cigarettes, or open flames.
- Please consult medical professionals when you are in doubt.