Clary Sage Essential Oil 5mL 100% Pure
- Helps relieve stomach pain, stomach cramps, gas, diarrhea, indigestion and other symptoms
- Contains female hormones, which are helpful to the female reproductive system. It is a good tonic for the balance hormones.
- Especially suitable for women experiencing menopause, helps to regulate hormonal imbalance, relief depression, and comfort nervous breakdown..
- Calms tension, sooths headaches and migraines, relieves tension and anxiety with its warming, antispasmodic properties.
- Purifies greasy scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Regulates sebum production, repairs skin barrier, reduces inflammation.
Essential oil has long been used for aromatherapy. Other than the burning methods, the aroma of essential oils can be diffused in the place using a diffuser or a diffuser wood, which is a rather popular way to enjoy the therapeutic aromas nowadays. In modern times, people have gradually discovered the benefits of essential oils. In addition to their aroma, they can also be used for skin care, relaxation of the body and emotions, and the possibilities are truly endless. Treehouse Aromatherapy Collection 100% pure essential oils are sourced from 100% raw and pure ingredient. Extracted through a distillation process by vapor steam which means no chemicals are involved. Because of that, they guaranteed the maximum medicinal and therapeutical effects and the utmost olfactory pleasure.
Clary sage is mainly grown in the Balkan Peninsula. The essential oil is extracted from its leaves and flowers. With its light yellow-green hue, its fragrance is sweet and warm, reminisces the aroma of fennel and camphor. It is an important ingredient in male perfumes. The Latin name for clary sage is Salvia sclarea, which comes from the word clarus, meaning clear. The name comes from the plant’s effectiveness for removing dust and other foreign particles from the eye, fully explains the cleansing, brightening and soothing effects of clary sage. True to its name, clary sage oil has a relaxing, blissful, and joyful emotional effect.
- Direct Palm Inhalation: Place a drop of the oil in the palm of your hand, gently rub the palms together, bring them towards your face and take a deep inhalation. Exhale slowly... enjoy! (Caution: As this is 100% pure, you might experience irritation of your skin)
- Meditation/Yoga and Relaxation: Dilute a few drops with water in a diffuser or oil burner and the vapours will create a calming aroma.
- Spray in the air: Dilute a few drops with water and spray in the air, this is an easy and quick way to transform a disclosed space into a personal sanctuary.
- Bathing: Fill the tub and turn off the hot water, put 3 to 12 drops of essential oil into your bathwater, stir the bath before climbing in to help circulate oils. The steam of hot water will disperse the aroma throughout. (Be careful getting out and be sure to clean it afterward to prevent future falls)
- Pampering Massage: Mix a few drops of essential oil into carrier/your favourite massage oil to make your own. Make sure to do a skin patch test to avoid skin allergy before massaging directly into your skin.
Safety and Precautions
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, avoid using Clary Sage essential oil.
- Keep Clary Sage essential oil out of reach of children.
- The essential oil of Clary Sage has a shelf life of approximately three to four years.
- External use only, avoid contact with eyes and ears. Always wash your hands after using essential oils.
- We suggest patch testing before applying directly onto skin as pure essential oil might cause irritations.
- Essential oils are highly flammable. Do not use or store near lit candles, gas stoves, lit cigarettes, or open flames.
- Please consult medical professionals when you are in doubt.