Cedarwood Essential Oil 5mL 100% Pure
- Improves eczema
- Soothes dry scalp
- Relieves arthritis
- Relieves stress
- Helps fights fungal and mold infections
- Natural deodorant
- Natural sedative
- Natural diuretics
- Natural insect repellent
- Natural antiseptic
Essential oil has long been used for aromatherapy. Other than the burning methods, the aroma of essential oils can be diffused in the place using a diffuser or a diffuser wood, which is a rather popular way to enjoy the therapeutic aromas nowadays. In modern times, people have gradually discovered the benefits of essential oils. In addition to their aroma, they can also be used for skincare, relaxation of the body and emotions, and the possibilities are truly endless. Treehouse Aromatherapy Collection 100% pure essential oils are sourced from 100% raw and pure ingredients. Extracted through a distillation process by vapor steam which means no chemicals are involved. Because of that, they guaranteed the maximum medicinal and therapeutical effects and the utmost olfactory pleasure.
Cedarwood Essential Oil 5mL 100% Pure ideal for holistic aromatherapy. Our Cedarwood essential oil is extracted through a distillation process by vapor steam which means no chemicals are involved.
- Meditation/Yoga and Relaxation: Dilute a few drops with water in a diffuser or oil burner and the vapours will create a calming aroma
- Direct Palm Inhalation: Place a drop of the oil in the palm of your hand, gently rub the palms together, bring them towards your face and take a deep inhalation. Exhale slowly... enjoy! (Caution: As this is 100% pure, you might experience irritation of your skin)
- Steam Inhalation: Put 2-3 drops of essential oil in a bowl of hot water, cover your head and the bowl with a towel and inhale the steam with the aroma of cedarwood for 5-10 minutes to relieve colds, nasal congestion, headaches
Safety and Precautions
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, avoid using Cedarwood essential oil.
- Keep Cedarwood essential oil out of reach of children.
- The essential oil of Cedarwood has a shelf life of approximately three to four years.
- External use only, avoid contact with eyes and ears. Always wash your hands after using essential oils.
- We suggest patch testing before applying directly onto the skin as pure essential oil might cause irritations.
- Essential oils are highly flammable. Do not use or store near lit candles, gas stoves, lit cigarettes, or open flames.
- Please consult medical professionals when you are in doubt.