FORREST YOGA BY NATASHA
【修身鍊心 - Forrest Yoga 療癒瑜伽班】
時間：10:00 - 11:00（凡遲到超過15分鐘者，將不能參與課堂並不設退款）
地點：Treehouse the Spiritual Shop
收費：HKD 250 (每堂)
By proceeding with a booking, you agree to all of the below:
- You agree and understand that you are participating in the Yoga Class offered by a particular individual instructor (“Instructor”), and that your agreement to purchase and obtain the Yoga Classes is made directly between you and the Instructor only.
- Participation in the Yoga Class is subject to further the Terms and Conditions, Risk Waiver, and Cancellation Policy. Please click HERE to read them in full. If you do not understand or do not agree to any of the terms, please do NOT proceed with booking. By proceeding with booking, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed. You are required to sign the Risk Waiver prior to the start of the Yoga Class. If you fail or refuse to do so, you will not be admitted into the Yoga Class and your deposit will be forfeited.
- A non-refundable and non-transferable full payment deposit of HKD 250 is required to be paid at the time of enrolment to be eligible to successfully reserve a place, and that you are only entitled to participate in the Yoga Class after you have paid in full.
- Once your enrolment is processed, you will receive an email confirmation and your reservation cannot be changed, cancelled or transferred. The Instructor reserves the right to accept or reject bookings at his/her sole and absolute discretion.
- Proper warm-ups and sequence are important to avoid Risk of Injury and minimize disruption to other students. As such, if you are late to the class, the Instructor may refuse admittance to the Yoga Class without refund.
- If participation in the requested time slot/date of the Yoga Class is insufficient, the Instructor reserves the right to cancel the class or reschedule you to an alternate session. In this situation, you may request a refund which will take approximately 4 to 6 weeks to process from the request date, and transaction or administrative fees may be deducted from the amount refunded.
- You agree and understand that the Instructor or parties involved in the administration of the Yoga Class may refuse or discontinue your participation in the Yoga Class if they consider that an existing condition or other issue may be detrimental to your health or safety, or that of others.
- You agree to abide by any such applicable social distancing laws and regulations in force at the time of the Yoga Class, and failure to do so may result in expulsion from the Yoga Class without refund.
- Photographs or videos may be taken during the Yoga Class activity for promotional and/or marketing purposes. If you do not wish to be included in such media, please let the Instructor know prior to the start of the Yoga Class.
For more Terms & Conditions, please visit https://www.treehouse-hk.com/pages/terms-and-condition