Lavender Essential Oil 5mL 100% Pure
- Promotes sleep, soothe nerves, but not make people drowsy
- Contains properties of various neurotransmitters, e.g. serotonin. It is proven helpful in acute and chronic pain, as well as depression caused by anxiety
- Brings tranquillity
- Relieves muscle soreness
- Improve rheumatoid arthritis
- Repels indoor smoke and other odours
Essential oil has long been used for aromatherapy. Other than the burning methods, the aroma of essential oils can be diffused in the place using a diffuser or a diffuser wood, which is a rather popular way to enjoy the therapeutic aromas nowadays. In modern times, people have gradually discovered the benefits of essential oils. In addition to their aroma, they can also be used for skincare, relaxation of the body and emotions, and the possibilities are truly endless. Treehouse Aromatherapy Collection 100% pure essential oils are sourced from 100% raw and pure ingredients. Extracted through a distillation process by vapor steam which means no chemicals are involved. Because of that, they guaranteed the maximum medicinal and therapeutical effects and the utmost olfactory pleasure.
Lavender is one of the most important and popular essential oil in aromatherapy. With its extensive medicinal value, some might say that it can cure all diseases and is a panacea for health care. Its relaxing aromas is powerful in both recovering physically exhaustion and psychological tension. Major benefit of Lavender is its significant balancing power, which can help soothe severe physical and psychological stresses, and return to a state of balance.
- Meditation/Yoga and Relaxation: Dilute a few drops with water in a diffuser or oil burner and the vapours will create a calming aroma.
- Spray in the air: Dilute a few drops with water and spray in the air, this is an easy and quick way to transform a disclosed space into a personal sanctuary.
- Bathing: Fill the tub and turn off the hot water, put 3 to 12 drops of essential oil into your bathwater, stir the bath before climbing in to help circulate oils. The steam of hot water will disperse the aroma throughout. (Be careful getting out and be sure to clean it afterwards to prevent future falls)
Safety and Precautions
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, avoid using Lavender essential oil.
- Keep Lavender essential oil out of reach of children.
- The essential oil of Lavender has a shelf life of approximately three to four years.
- External use only, avoid contact with eyes and ears. Always wash your hands after using essential oils.
- We suggest patch testing before applying directly onto the skin as pure essential oil might cause irritations.
- Essential oils are highly flammable. Do not use or store near lit candles, gas stoves, lit cigarettes, or open flames.
- Please consult medical professionals when you are in doubt.