Ginger Essential Oil 5mL 100% Pure
- Aides in indigestion, and boosts circulation.
- Gives the mind and body a steady grounding force, especially effective for repairing or strengthening the root chakra
- Restores body and mind balance
- Relieves symptoms of irritability
- Relieves dysmenorrhea
- Treats low back pain
- Effective treatment for arthritis
Essential oil has long been used for aromatherapy. Other than the burning methods, the aroma of essential oils can be diffused in the place using a diffuser or a diffuser wood, which is a rather popular way to enjoy the therapeutic aromas nowadays. In modern times, people have gradually discovered the benefits of essential oils. In addition to their aroma, they can also be used for skincare, relaxation of the body and emotions, and the possibilities are truly endless. Treehouse Aromatherapy Collection 100% pure essential oils are sourced from 100% raw and pure ingredients. Extracted through a distillation process by vapor steam which means no chemicals are involved. Because of that, they guaranteed the maximum medicinal and therapeutical effects and the utmost olfactory pleasure.
Zingerone, the spicy component found in Ginger contains hydroxyaryl compounds, which have an excitatory effect on the respiratory and vascular motor centres, and can promote blood circulation. Gingerol has a stimulating effect on the oral cavity and gastric mucosa, which can promote the secretion of digestive juice and increase appetite. At the same time, the aroma of ginger is vigorous and uplifting, especially effective for those who feel that they lack vitality and are indecisive.
- Meditation/Yoga and Relaxation: Dilute a few drops with water in a diffuser or oil burner and the vapours will create a calming aroma. The antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and cough-relieving properties of ginger essential oil make it an effective treatment for relieving mucus that forms in the sinus cavities. You can diffuse ginger essential oil in your steam inhalation for the best aromatherapy results.
- Pampering Massage: Mix a few drops of essential oil into carrier/your favourite massage oil to make your own. Make sure to do a skin patch test to avoid skin allergy before massaging directly into your skin.
Safety and Precautions
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, avoid using Ginger essential oil.
- Keep Ginger essential oil out of reach of children.
- The essential oil of Ginger has a shelf life of approximately three to four years.
- External use only, avoid contact with eyes and ears. Always wash your hands after using essential oils.
- We suggest patch testing before applying directly onto the skin as pure essential oil might cause irritations.
- Essential oils are highly flammable. Do not use or store near lit candles, gas stoves, lit cigarettes, or open flames.
- Please consult medical professionals when you are in doubt.